Operations Manager to be a key player building up WoodUpp in Poland (Bialogard)
Join a growing e-commerce company based in Denmark, WoodUpp Group A/S, as we expand our operations to Poland. If you have a passion for creating and driving growth, possess a natural drive, and a broad understanding of business operations, you might be the person we are looking for to lead our newly established Polish company based in Bialogard.
WoodUpp Group A/S is experiencing rapid growth and expansion. We are seeking a competent, independent, and dedicated Operations Manager to help build up our Polish operations from the ground. If you have prior experience in e-commerce and an understanding of the processes from the beginning of the customer journey to delivery and aftersales, this is a significant advantage.
We have warehouse and office facilities in Bialogard, where we currently collaborate with a business partner at the same address.
In collaboration with our team in Denmark, it will be your responsibility to manage the daily operations in Poland. The Danish Group will assist you with all tasks related to finance, marketing, webshop, etc., but it will be your task to oversee the day-to-day operations, local customer service, contact with local freight companies, warehouse management, and dispatch goods from the Polish warehouse. You will be equipped to handle tasks from our Danish parent company. Therefore, you should expect to travel to Denmark for about 20-30 days per year.
You will be the first person in our newly established subsidiary and will be involved in building all processes and the team from the ground up. It’s essential that you maintain an overview and thrive in handling multiple tasks simultaneously to ensure individual tasks are completed on time while you work diligently on the operations. It is NOT required that you have +10 years’ experience from similar tasks, but it is important that you are comfortable being in front of, you are confident, and find solutions rather than problems. There is potential for co-ownership/bonus in the future based on performance.
- Build and manage the team, processes, and operations in the Polish market.
- Handle daily sales activities, build connections to B2B end-customers, and manage the webshop.
- Respond to customer inquiries via our customer service platform by phone, email, and chat.
- Establish shipping agreements and manage shipments from the warehouse in Bialogard to customers in Poland.
- Handle efficient daily warehouse management.
- Maintain the Polish webshop.
- Ambitious with a positive mindset.
- Fluent in Polish and English, both written and spoken.
- Capable of working independently while also fostering good collaboration.
- Dynamic and accustomed to multitasking.
- Possesses a positive attitude and sees opportunities rather than limitations.
What to Expect:
WoodUpp is a young e-commerce company with its own production and headquarters in Denmark. Our vision is to help customers create fantastic spaces through our Nordic design. Our products transform the way homes sound and look, making a positive impact on people’s lives.
We sell our products through our own sales channels, with our webshop being the largest. We have sales throughout Europe, Africa, USA and Canada.
If you want to be a part of WoodUpp’s exciting development, send your application through LinkedIn or directly to email@example.com. We are conducting interviews on an ongoing basis, so send your application and CV as soon as possible.
You’re also welcome to contact our COO, Mikkel Knudsen, at +45 40353038 to learn more about the position.